We absolutely savor rainy days. It’s an excuse to stay inside and slow down. It’s why we named our Navy and White Wool Blanket the “Rainy Day”...because of the number of cozy afternoons we have spent on the couch using that warm blanket! The energy in the air is restful and it’s a gentle reminder to turn inward and disengage from the hustle and bustle. Below are some of our favorite ways to spend a good rainy day.
- Bake homemade banana bread
- Read a book
- Make a cup of loose leaf tea
- Light incense and listen to your favorite tunes
- Spread out your black and white checkered blanket and play a classic board game (Monopoly and Scrabble are our favorites!)
- Make some hot cocoa (be sure to check out our hot cocoa recipes!)
- Wrap up your favorite warm wool blanket and binge watch your favorite TV shows
- Practice yoga with the window open
- Play the guitar
There you have it. So, the next time you have a rainy day…embrace it!